Well, we don't get quite as bored in church anymore. Afton keeps it--well, very lively. BUT, today she played with our next door neighbor through most of church and was actually well-behaved (WHY is she so good for everyone else and not for US??) so we started another list. And that is actually what I'm blogging about, despite my rambling and lengthy entry.
THINGS WE NEED FOR OUR TWINS:
- Bedding (what colors are we doing?)
- A name for baby #2 (What do you think about Scarlett? And if we choose Scarlett, won't one of the colors for the nursery HAVE to be red?)
- A light fixture for the nursery
- A lamp and hamper for the nursery
- 2nd baby bouncer
- Another carseat (CHECK! And all three carseats DO fit in the back seat of the car!!!)
- Two more bases for said carseats so they can go in both cars
- A new baby monitor (since our old one SUCKS and doesn't work)
- A twin stroller (Is this really a necessity, seeing as a decent double stroller is at least $250?)
- A second crib (Borrow from the Cox's?)
- A diaper jenie--one just isn't going to cut it anymore with three in diapers
- MONEY FOR ALL THIS STUFF!!!
- How are we going to rearrange pretty much every peice of furnature we own to make it all work?
- Get rid of the binki
- Get rid of bottles
- Get her in a big kid bed
- Get her as close to potty trained as possible
- Give her twin dolls to take care of in preparation
AND SHE IS SLEEPING.
Is it really that easy? Or are we just lucky tonight? Or is this just one thing that might just go our way? Hooray for my little girl! At least for tonight! What should we do next??